Thursday, October 17, 2013

By Ali Tareen....


Son of Tareen
 

Pronunciation of my Name is a Big Problem for Many People. Some pronounce it “ALI “Kareem, Some call it “ALI TEHREEN” and for some people I am “ALI TEHREEM. People Hardly Get My Name right, But if they guess right, they Try to link me with “SHOKAT TAREEN” (the ex finance Minister) the only Tareen they Know. But I always decline it with a smile. 


But the dilemma I have been experiencing from last 6 month is very much humorous. My FB ID is open for every 1. Since I am a Trainer, radio jockey and a social worker so, I have to connect with my Listeners, participants and Other People through social Media.

Getting FB request and twitter followers are not a problem. 

But getting it with a specific district with a same question is really a twist. 


I remember before Election 2013, I have got a friend Request from Lodhrah, with lots of complains and problems of their district, he requested me to solve those Problems. After reading his Message, I was thinking, it is true that I am a social worker, but the problem he was talking about, out of my Job, and how can I solve their area’s Problems, the area I never visited.
But, when I got more then 30 request from the same area, I asked them, how they know me, why are you people sending me friend requests.

But the reply I have got was very hilarious and shocking 

They said, are you the son of Tareen G?
Obviously my Father’s Name is tareen too, but which Tareen they were talking about? (Jahangir Khan Tareen) a a famous and riches Politician who has recently joined Pakistan tehreek e Insaf (PTI) and who has contested general Election from Lodhrah district. Can any 1 tell them that having a same Name does not mean having same powers..!

No comments: