Wednesday, October 9, 2013

By Hunaina Israr....




     My mother’s endless love….

Dictionary Definition of a mother is a female parent, but my mother is more than just a parent. She is my best friend. My mother is someone who loves me unconditionally and more than life itself.  My mother is a angel in disguise sent from God to watch and help me through my troublesome times.

A mother’s love is a bond that connects us together, even before birth. It is stronger than any feeling of hate or fury. Love takes on everything, even if it can’t carry it all. Mothers may seem just like ordinary people, but they are really super heroes in disguise! They show their love in a million different ways every day.

ME  and MY Mother’s most favourite  conversation of all the time:

My Mother” akay khana khalo beta”
Me” nae ami mjhe bhook nae lagrae”
My mother,”akay sharafat se khana khalo, jab dekho bhook nae         lagti, pata nae pait main pathar rakhay huay hain”
It’s a small part of her love and care.

My mother has a never-ending supply of unconditional love. Sometimes I destroy her most prized possession, but she stills have a smile on her face because I am safe and happy. Often, I gets upset says and does hurtful things, and yet my mother forgives and forgets. No matter what, a mother will always have unconditional love for her child. It’s not only my mother. But it’s about every mother who loves her child unconditionally…

A small poem for my mother’s love:

I love  my mother so much,
She's always in my heart.

Even though we argue,
We'll never be apart.

She can tell when I have problems.
She knows when I am down.

She's always there to cheer me up,
and take away my frowns.
 
I love my mother so much,
She’s always in my heart


Now I want to give message specially to those who left their moms to the old age home,, or misbehave or hurt them. I mean how can you do this with them?Its your mother, Yes! its your
mother ,because of her you are happy, alive and here.....






 

3 comments:

sleeping beauty said...

deep one!

Unknown said...

I totally agree that "Mother" is gift of God.

Umair said...

Mother is a precious gift given by ALLAH to us !! may ALLAH bless every one's mother ameen