Saturday, October 12, 2013

By Kaukab Zehra...




ME AND MY LIFE
Today I’m sharing my personal experience which I had seen and observed in my life about friends and other persons. In university life we have no rules and regulation we do what we want but as compared to my schools life we were very up to date everything was on time our schedule, our routine of classes and our hangouts only with teachers. When we grown up and step in the university we make plans of hangouts on our minds.

Sometimes friendship needs a exam of sincerity no doubt it’s may be on fight or on emotional wording what I had observed is that close friends understand you by our nature , heart and also they catch a signal thought in our mind. Now a day I’m busy with my university friends and I have no time for schools friends but when I suddenly met any of my batch friends in university I really feel happy.

One week before I received a call from my school fellow that there was a plan of celebrating our reunion party so we all were get to gathered at school because first we met our teachers and then go out for our hangout in a farmhouse which we had booked it was really awesome and feeling good with my schools fellows.

All teachers were very happy that we can’t forget them. After all we were the students no matter that we all grown up and in university but at any cost teachers are always our second parents.

It was really a fun with my school fellows it was approximately four years back we were passed out from school after a long time period we met again and enjoyed a lot that we all can’t forget kept save in memories. Don’t know when and where we all met again because everyone is busy their life.

Friends are always our well wisher and a great part in our life but not all it’s totally up to us that who is the close friends? and who is just friend? for hi hello only. But distances comes in friends by the time passes no time for past friends only new friends are on the top priority.

Life is too short and it’s a deal nowadays  a tit for tat rule is apply on every part of life no doubt everyone have their good and unforgettable memories of their friends but no time to contact them it’s a life and it’s a reality.


 

No comments: