Sunday, October 13, 2013

By Urooj Riaz.....

 

    Friends as Blessing.....
Seriously sometimes life give you so much surprise that you can’t even imagine but feels so good on that. Same had happened with me. As I left my school I never miss anything but a friend of mine. She was not my best friend but a friend who cares for me a lot.  We never talked much as she had her own friend and I was having mine. But she used to care for me a lot I don’t know why. Well school life is school life full of memories.

 Now in university I was having a friend same like her. She used to care a lot for me, use to ask me about breakfast, lunch dinner and all. She wanted me to be happy always. But due to some reason she left university she is not with me now but her care is even now with me. She use to text me and ask all that how was my day, did I took my lunch, breakfast, dinner etc.

But by the grace of ALLAH pak I got my school friend again. It was unbelievable for me. When I went for my admission in fashion design she was there too. After school we never meet, we never talked even we don’t had contact numbers. We meet suddenly there and were very glad to see each other after very long time. I asked her where she lives. She told and I was shocked because she was my neighbor, she lived next to my society and we never meet in last 4 years. Actually life can’t stop at any cost so we should keep going with it but memories always save in our mind 

We are too much busy in our work that we cannot identify blessing around us. She is just like a blessing for me. I use to think of her always but never tried to find her. We never give values to them who cares for us but later on we use to miss them, when we see someone doing the same thing.  Friends are the basic needs of life when they were with us we misjudge them but when they gone then we realize their values.

No comments: